Tag Archives: trust a China lawyer; file a lawsuit; power of attorney;

To trust a lawyer to represent you on a legal process in China

A lawyer in China may represent you to maintain your legal right and sometimes you need a right lawyer for the legal process

With the fast economic development of Chna, many foreigners or foreign corporations are doing business with Chinese. Sometimes, you might have some disputes with the counterparty, and may have to file or participate a lawsuit when an effort to negotiate doesn’t come to a success.  In such case, you decide to file a legal action and to hire a lawyer of China may become necessary for settling the dispute. To engage a trustful, knowledgable and experienced lawyer is important to increase your chances to prevail in a legal proceeding.


A law firm at Tianjin, contact by phone: +86-13920701735

Continue reading