Lawyer’s Profile -Jingzhan Wang
Areas of Legal Expertise:
- Contract Disputes of Sale and Purchase.
Disputes arising from incoterms such as FOB, CIF, DDP and etc,; Disputes arising from Bill of Lading or delivery to China; Disputes out of demurrage; Lawsuits caused by wrong transportation; Arbitration or lawsuits caused by undue payment or quality problems
- construction contracts and claims.
Claim and counterclaim arising from delay and/or engineering variation;putting off due to Force Majeure;construction insurance disputes;rental disputes relating to a project; disputes arising out of procurement of materials
- Maritime law.
Vessel charter disputes, freight disputes, ship collision, injuries and damage,and other related legal service for conflict during marine transporation under China laws
- equity transactions.
Share Transfer; Lawyer service of Merger and Acquisition of companies in China; disputes among shareholders, and etc.
- Lawyer service during tendering, biding and negotiation of contract relating to China
- foreign-related litigation and non-litigation service relating to intellectual property relating to Tianjin, China.
- international fraud. Criminal or civil proceedings in China may be initiated due to fraud, scam,cheat and deception in international trade.
- any other civil or commercial cases which is important and significant, especially with relation to Tianjin, China
|Attorney-at-law||Jingzhan Wang||Master of Laws||Deputy Director of Tianjin Bozhuan Law Firm|
Lawyer Jingzhan.Wang’s Past Experiences：
|Month Year||Practising law with||Description|
|2005.7-2007.7||A Grass-Root Law Court in western China|
|2018.3-2019.9||Tianjin Yifa Law Firm|
|2009.9-2017.5||Tianjin Blessing Law Firm||2013.8-2017.5 Legal advisor for a petroleum and gas project of China Petroleum Pipeline Bureau|
|2017.8-||Tianjin Bozhuan Law Firm||2017.4-207.8 working with BGP Marine, CNPC|
The Lawyer Jingzhan-Wang’s Past Performance(including but not limited to):
- Outside Legal Counsel.
He had provided external legal advisory services for various companies in China, such as XX Agricultural Technology Group of Tianjin, Tianjin XX Cable Company, XX Street administrative office of Hedong District of Tianjin, and XX Construction Company of Tianjin; Nowadays,Lawyer.Jingzhan.Wang is focused on cases of civil and commercial disputes with jurisdiction in China, and any other Foreign-related litigation and non-litigation legal affairs
- The Projects he had ever participated are:
- Provision of full legal services to the incorporation of a company that’s a subsidiary of Tianjin XX Agricultural Company,China;
- Provision of compliance audit for equity transaction for Fujian XX Technology Co., Ltd. to be listed on Tianjin Equity Exchange Market, China;
- Legal reviews and contract risk control for the Halfaya crude oil export pipeline, with a contractual value of approximate 400 million USD, which is a project of China Petroleum Pipeline Bureau;
- legal compliance and contract control for Nassiria oil storage project which valued nearly 700 million US dollars;
- Participation in setting up subsidiaries of BGP Marine in Hong Kong, Indonesia, and the United Kingdom.
- Lawsuit cases
Civil and Commercial Cases
Litigation of Construction Disputes:
- Tianjin Yibang Decoration Engineering Co.ltd VS. Shandong Zhongyuancai Information Consulting Co.ltd, which is adjudicated by Jinan Court of Shandong Province, China, in which lawyer Jingzhan.Wang acted for the plaintiff’s behalf.
- Meihua Construction Company Tianjin Branch VS. Tianjin Tairong Housing Company, which is heared by the tribunnal of Tianjin Free Trade Zone, China, in which Lawyer Jingzhan.Wang defended for Meihua Construction company
Litigation regarding contracts of real-estate sales:
- Mr.Guo vs. Tianjin Xinyi Real-estate Exploration Co.ltd. which is trialed at the court of Hebei District of Tianjin,China
- Mr.Zhangxu versus Tianjin Nord Real Estate Co.ltd, disputing the transfer of house ownership, heard by Hebei Court of laws of Tianjin
Litigation of Unjust Enrichment:
Mr.Zhang VS. Beijing Xinbaoli Transporation Co.ltd, which is trialed at Tongzhou Court of Beijing,ChinaAdministrative Disputes:
Mr.Wu VS. People’s Goverment of Ninghe District of Tianjin, the case is trailed at the Third Intermediate People’s Court of TianjinCriminal Cases:
- A Sri-Lanka girl was charged of theft, heared by the Court of Heping District of Tianjin, China. In this case,Lawyer.Jingzhan.Wang defended for the suspected, and finally terminated the case before the door to a court
- A Nigeria man was prosecuted for drug trafficking, which was heard at the Court of Heping District of Tianjin, China. In this case, Lawyer Jingzhan.Wang defended for the suspected drug dealer who’s accused for transporting drugs, and finally helped this defendant get a due punishment appropriate to his sin